ALPINE MINT HOT CHOCOLATE
- whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened baking cocoa
- 6 cups milk
- 3 cups white chocolate mocha
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Candy cane or crushed hard peppermint candy, if desired
In 2-quart saucepan, heat milk just to simmering over medium-low heat - do not boil. Reduce heat to low. Add white chocolate mocha; stir constantly until smooth. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract.
Pour hot chocolate into cups or mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream, powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Garnish with candy cane for stirring, or sprinkle with crushed candies.