SPEEDY CHICKEN & PASTA BAKEINGREDIENTS :
- 200 g (6 ½ oz) spiral pasta
- 425 g (14 oz) can cream of mushroom or broccoli soup
- 1 cup (250 g/8 oz) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 barbecued chicken
- 250 g (8 oz) broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup (90 g/3 oz) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ cups (185 g/6 oz) grated Cheddar
- Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to moderate 350 F. Cook the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan to keep warm.
Combine the soup, sour cream and curry powder and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
Remove the meat from the chicken and roughly chop. Combine the chicken with the pasta, broccoli and soup mixture. Spoon into four lightly greased 2 cup (500 ml/16 fl oz) ovenproof dishes and sprinkle with the combined breadcrumbs and cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese melts,